Friday, September 30, 2011

Skin Food

For as long as I can remember, I've always used Shisheido face wash.  My mom uses many Shisheido products so she was the one that had me start using their face wash.  It was just recently that I decided to try something new.  Skin Food, a Korean brand that is very popular in Korea, recently opened in Irvine.  It's their second location in the US.  I decided to give this brand a try and this foaming face wash with aloe vera was recommended by the sales girl for normal skin.  You can get this cleanser in different textures such as water, foam, and cream.  I bought the foam one and I really like how it soothes and hydrates the skin.  It's very gentle and does a good job at cleaning the skin even if you don't use a brush.  I'll definitely stick with this face wash for a while especially since it's inexpensive compared to many other brands. 



No comments:

Post a Comment