Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bike Riding

For as long as I've lived in the OC, I've never gone bike riding at the beach.  The last time my friends went was over a year ago and I was out of town so I missed the fun.  Ever since then I've been trying to plan a day to go and a few weekends ago, I FINALLY WENT.  Yea, took over a year just to plan it.  Funny thing is, it didn't even take much planning so I don't know why I didn't do this sooner.  I felt like biking, asked the bf if he wanted to go, he said ok, asked others, planned what time to meet up and we went!  Huntington Beach during the summer can get pretty crowded.  We grabbed a bite and some drinks on Main St. and biked to Newport.  Relaxed on the beach after and tried out North Shore Poke across the beach for dinner.  Spending sunday funday outdoors is the best!

 UO lace top | F21 shorts | UO cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment