Thursday, January 5, 2012

Two Thousand Twelve

I'm a little late but happy new year!  2011 came and went by so fast!  It feels like the older I get, the faster time goes by.  WHY SO FAST?! Looking back on 2011, I would have to say it was a very eventful year.  It was definitely a memorable one. Here's a recap

- First time going to Miami
- Weekend in Pismo beach and ATVing
- Neyo concert on Valentine's day
- Crazy fun weekends in Vegas.  Best one was when my gfs came too
- Anniversary on May 28, 2011
- Katy Perry Concert
- Lake Mohave house boat trip
- My surprise birthday weekend
- Mini vacay with my dad's side of the family.  First one in about 4 years
- Seeing many DJs spin for the first time
- Completed my first half marathon (and probably last)
- Watch the Throne concert

And many more.  I ended the year in San Diego.  I wasn't looking forward to the event we were going to but it ended up being really fun.  Good company and definitely good music.  I have some new music to add to my itunes now.  Now that it's 2012 (still not use to writing that) I'm hoping that it will be an even better year.  I'm hoping for some good changes to comes around.  These are some of my goals for 2012:

- Find a better fitting job
- Read more (I bought The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo last month and I'm only on page 17)
- Learn to use my new DSLR
- Some other work related and personal goals




2 comments:

  1. sounds like an awesome year! hope you have an even better 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete