Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hearts on Fire

Happy Valentine's Day!  (One day late) It's the hearts, chocolate, and flowers holiday.  I know that there's people who hate the holiday and think it's dumb and there's people who love the holiday and look forward to it every year.  I would say I'm in between.  I don't dislike it, but it's not my favorite holiday or anything.  I like it because of all the cuteness.  I can't help going down the Valentine aisle at Target and Michael's and wanting to buy all the baking and arts and crafts supply.  But of course I stop myself.

I wasn't expecting to do much this year besides rent a movie and get a bottle of wine but bf made dinner plans at Lola Gaspar.  The wild boar mac n cheese at this place was SO GOOD!  I'm slowly starting to like mac n cheese again and I seriously can't stop thinking about how good it was!  I want more!  What makes this place even better is that it's so close to my house!  I'm definitely going here more often!  Flowers delivered to work and dinner was sweet enough, but an unexpected shiny gift too??  The bf outdid himself.

Too cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment