Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lavo Brunch

Here's another Vegas post.  What made this trip so much fun was Lavo Brunch.  Since there's no pool parties at this time of year, most people don't have much to do during the day time.  Lavo came up with a brilliant idea to do a brunch where they also have a DJ playing music and you can get a table with bottles if you'd like.  This was definitely a different experience from pool parties and quite possibly even better.  It was so much fun that some of us were too tired and didn't even make it out for the nighttime event.  I had so much trouble figuring out what to wear for this.  I knew it wasn't a club so I didn't want to be too fancy but it's Vegas so I didn't want to be too dressed down.  I finally came up with an outfit that I thought was brunch/party appropriate.  I like it so much that I can't wait to wear it again.  Maybe mix it up a bit though.

 
Foreign Exchange top | Gloss shorts | UO belt | Gloss wedges | Jewel Mint, F21 and Bauble Bar bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment