Thursday, May 3, 2012

Living Young, Wild, and Free

This Coachella post is obviously long over due.  This year was my first time at Coachella.  I was really iffy about going and didn't make up my mind until two weeks before.  I'm SO GLAD I decided to go!  Seeing Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg with all the surprise guests made the trip worth it!  It was amazing!  When would I ever see all those artist together?  I'm really glad I got to see Miike Snow too.  The weather wasn't as hot as the past Coachella weekends.  It was cold on Saturday and warm on Sunday.  It's so different compared to other music festivals I've been to.  There's a different vibe to it and it was a nice change from the usual edm events I've been to.  My friend who planned it rented out a huge house with a pool in Palm Springs.  It had 4 rooms with a bathroom for each room so it was definitely enough space for 25 people.  I just wish the weather wasn't so cold so that we could've taken advantage of the pool.  I'm definitely going again next year and making my girlfriends and everyone else go!

My friend made everyone shirts!
 THE BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE WEEKEND!
 F21 Vest | Foreign Exchange Bandeau | Old Shorts | UO Belt | Steve Madden Sandals | Versace Sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment