Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Clear Skies and Vintage Finds

The Irvine flea market only comes around on the first Sunday of the month.  I've heard about it for a while and never had the chance to go until last Sunday.  They moved it right next to the Irvine farmer's market, which is even better!  It's a pretty small farmer's market compared to the one in LA but I'll take it since it's the closest one here.  I bought some gouda spread that the sellers named the George Clooney and it was delicious!  We headed over to the flea market after and there was so much vintage finds!  I saw so many things that I wanted to buy but I have no idea where I'd put it all.  I would need a place of my own before buying all this vintage home decor.  I did however, find something that I just couldn't pass up.  This coat hanger with a clock that still works!  It was priced at $60 but I bought it for $40 which made me even happier with my buy!  I love it and am really hoping I will have a place to hang it up by this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment