Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Our group costume this year was Indians and surprisingly everyone made their costumes.  Well, I guess it's pretty simple for the guys but all the girls' costume came out really well!  I found the perfect fabric with fringe in brown and bought ribbon that resembled Indian pattern.  I bought a braided headband from Claire's and glued feathers to it and bought some feather earrings.  It took alot of work and thinking but I was very pleased with the outcome.  If I plan on making my costume next year, I'm definitely using a sewing machine.  It took me forever to sew by hand.  I also used fabric glue for the first time and it actually works really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment